The Federated Search add-on
Improve your teams’ search experience — easily search through all company information, across all your applications, from one single search bar. Old-school search required your employees to log into different systems to find those fragments of knowledge they needed. That meant navigating silos and keeping track of passwords and logins. Not to mention a McKinsey study found that workers spend 19% of their time searching for and gathering information. Enter: Federated Search, which gives users a single interface to search in, and find, everything they need.
- Search in a platform your employees already know and love
- Unify data across scattered apps and tools
- Build an all-encompassing source of truth
- Shift from an “Ask” to a “Search” culture
- Reduce time spent searching across multiple platforms
- Crush information silos
The App Marketplace
In the App section of your settings, where you can also find other apps made by customers and partners, you can easily install Search Connectors for Federated Search.
Install a Federated Search connector in 4 steps
- If you’re an Admin, go to “Admin Settings”
- Click on “Apps” on the left-hand side menu
- Press “Add to Happeo” for the apps you wish to connect Federated Search to
- All your users need to do is individually authorize Federated Search to display content from your chosen search connector.
User-friendly and powerful
Our search function is designed with users in mind. It’s not only easy to use, but results are displayed in a beautiful and concise matter. And what makes Happeo’s Federated Search extra special? Installing connectors to the apps you already have is as easy as a few clicks. That means you can connect your Happeo to the apps you desire within your Happeo settings — and voilà, search all the information within.
A search function to grow with you
As your business expands, so will your knowledge-base, so will the number of business tools you use, and so will the number of employees and the knowledge they have. Our developers are constantly releasing Federated Search connectors for more applications, growing alongside your demands.