“We believe business success today is entirely dependent on talent, with Happeo we accelerate our growth from within.”
- Anna Tolley, Global Internal Communications Manager at Randstad Sourceright
- Randstad Sourceright is a global talent solutions company with more than 2,500 employees that support enterprise clients in over 70 countries. The brand is a global leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Randstad Sourceright is part of Randstad N.V., a $22.5 billion HR services company with more than 30,000 corporate employees in 4800+ offices and employing more than 600,000 workers everyday.
Implementing a digital workplace platform to connect people across teams, locations and time zones and accelerate global-to-local collaboration
Being a global leader in talent solutions and HR technology, Randstad Sourceright knows that business success today is entirely dependent on talent. After transitioning from a regional to a truly global organization across all business functions, the company appointed a global internal communications team to deliver a consistent and engaging internal communications strategy. As part of that strategy, the team also led the selection of a new digital workplace solution, incorporating a global intranet and social sharing platform, with the goal to connect everybody globally and to engage them with the brand.
The goals of the new initiative were to:
- connect people across teams, locations and time zones and encourage global collaboration
- build one central platform to drive consistency in communications, messaging and information sharing provide greater insight and intelligence into employee engagement levels with internal communications
- invest in a Google-based platform that enables workplace collaboration, idea sharing and social interaction
“Our biggest challenge before introducing Happeo was having to manage diverse communications programs and platforms across all of our different geographies. There was no one central platform for us to share information and collaborate with teams across borders. This made it difficult to truly measure the impact of our communications approach. Now we have one platform for all communications that engages and connects all employees and we can see exactly how many people are interacting on the platform and reading different messages. This level of visibility gives us vital insight into what resonates and where and how to focus our communications program, locally and globally.. “
To read the rest, please download the full free PDF by clicking here.