What are Widgets and how do you use them?
Widgets are pieces of content that can be applied added to Sections of a page. There are six categories of Widgets.
- Custom Content Widgets: For Custom Content such as Text, Images, Videos, Table of contents, List of subpages and Page breadcrumb
- Google Drive Widgets: For Google Drive content such as Documents, Forms, Folders, File list and Recent files
- Users Widgets: For Users information such User cards and Org charts
- Social Widgets: For Social feeds such as Page feeds, Channel feeds, Comments and Twitter/RSS
- External Widgets: For External content such as link lists, Google Maps, iFrames and Banner content
- Calendar Widgets: For Calendar overviews such as Schedule and Month views