What information is displayed in User Cards?
Happeo displays a User Card from every user. The information displayed here is synced from G Suite and is always up to date. Some of the information is managed by the user themselves but most is admin managed.
User information from G Suite
Here's the list of user information synced from G Suite. Please note that Happeo displays only the primary organisation and not additional organization even if these are provided in G Suite.
- Profile picture
- Current calendar status (free/busy)
- Primary email
- Secondary emails
- Phone numbers & labels
- Locations & labels
- Address & labels
- Primary organization title
- Primary organization department
- Primary organization cost centre
- Primary organization location
User information from Happeo
Some of the information is user managed and comes from Happeo. Here's the list of the information:
- Out of office start date
- Out of office end date
- Out of office message
User search searches from the following information.
- Primary email
- Phone numbers
- Primary organization (title, department, location)
- Additional info (description, skills, out of office message)
User card information order
- Out of office (if currently on an a message exists)
- Phone numbers (order: work > home > mobile)
- Email addresses (primary email address first)
- Primary organization
- Cost centre
- Locations (order: work > home)
The user information is synced with about 1-5 minute delay from G Suite. This means that when G Suite admin changes user information, the user information will be reflected in Happeo almost immediately. However, Happeo does keep a 12 hour cache of opened users, this means that you may see old user information up to 12 hours if the user data is fetched from cache.
Updating Happeo user profile picture
As the Happeo user profile picture is synced from G Suite. To update your profile picture you will need go to your User Settings then click "Change Avatar" this will take you to your google account and you will be able to update your picture for both Happeo and G Suite. This means that all G Suite services will have the same photo Gmail, Drive, Calendar ect.
Hiding user from search
You can hide a user from search by unselecting the contact sharing in G Suite admin panel.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps G Suite Directory.
- Click Sharing settings.
- Select Enable contact sharing and save your changes.