What is Happeo Slack bot and how to use it?
Happeo Slack bot helps you to show Happeo content in Slack Channels. Slack chat bot requires 2 things to work:
- Administrators need to enable Slack integration
- Channel owner/editor needs to connect a Slack Channel with Happeo Channel
Enabling Slack integration to organisation
To enable Slack integration to your organisation you'll need a Happeo admin and a Slack workspace admin.
- Open up Admin panel Integrations https://app.happeo.com/admin/integrations
- Click "Add to Slack"
- Enable Happeo bot in your Slack workspace
Enabling Slack integration to a Channel
To enable Slack integration to a Happeo Channel you'll need Happeo Channel owner / editor permissions.
- Open up Happeo Channel which you want to integrate with
- Open settings and copy Slack command from Integrations section (/happeo connect 123)
- Open Slack Channel you want to integrate and paste the command
- Follow provided link to enable integration
Here is a video of the process:
Note: One Happeo environment can only be integrated into a single Slack Workspace, also, the Slack integration will only work with a public channel, not a private one.