Break down silos by integrating Happeo with Google Chat
Happeo Google Chat bot helps you to show Happeo content in Google Chatrooms. Google chat bot requires 2 things to work:
- Administrators need to enable Google Chat bot integration
- Channel owner/editor needs to connect a Google Chatroom with Happeo Channel
Enabling Google Chat integration to organisation
To enable Google Chat integration to your organisation you'll need a Happeo admin and a Google Admin.
- Open up Admin panel Integrations https://app.happeo.com/admin-v2/integrations
- Click the enable toggle
- Follow instructions
Enabling Google Chat integration to a Channel
To enable Google Chat integration to a Happeo Channel you'll need Happeo Channel owner / editor permissions.
- Open up Google Chat chatroom and add Happeo Chatbot to it. You can find how to install Happeo chat bot in Google chat https://chat.google.com/u/0/botcatalog/details/114184493282407738538
- Open a Happeo Channel and go to Channel settings. You will be able to see Google Chat under integrations
- There will be a command displayed there, write that to a Google Chat Chatroom you want to connect.
- Follow the link that appears in the Chatroom and that's it