Here, you will learn what the Recent Files Widget is and its use cases within your Happeo intranet
What does the Recent Files Widget do?
The Recent Files Widget will display a list of files that the user has recently used. This list is personalised to the user viewing the Page.
Recent Files Widget Options
- Max items: Set the maximum number of files displayed to the user before they need to click “show all”.
Recent Files Widget Features
- Bookmarking files
- By clicking on the three dots next to the file you can:
- Open the file
- Preview the file
- Find the file in Drive
- Rename the file
- Copy the file
- Move the file into a different location
- Download the file
- Remove the file
- By clicking on the three dots within the widget menu (includes 'Name', 'Owner' and 'Modified') you can:
- Change to thumbnail/list view
- Show new files
- Show updated files
- Show sharing visibility
Show sharing visibility: What do the coloured dots represent?
When you show sharing visibility, coloured dots will appear next to the file owner's names on the left.
- Green: Document is only shared with users within the organisation
- Yellow: Document has one or more external users with access
- Red: Document is publicly available through sharing a link
- Grey: Shared with the entire organisation