Here, you can learn what a Pages feed widget is and what it is used for
What is it?
The Pages feed widget allows you to connect Page groups and Pages and allows you to create a feed showing subpage content.
A great use case for this is when you wish to show information from different Pages in a Page.
Pages Feed Widget Options
- Select page: Choose page group for the widget
- Multiple feeds: Decide on one, two or three feeds. If you have more than one feed the additional feeds will show as tab
- Type: Pick the layout type for the preset options: News feed, blog feed, medium, tiny, carousel, banner or mix
The following options depend on the type of layout you pick:
- Max items: Choose the max number of items in the feed.
- Show source: Hide or show title of the page group.
- Show source tags: Hide or show page category icon.
- Show author: Hide or show author of the page along side the page preview.
- Show comments: Hide or show comments from pages.
- Show tags: Hide or show page hashtags.
- Limit height: Limit height of items in the feed