In this article, you will learn how to view a Page’s history and how to revert to earlier Page versions
What does the page history consist of and where can it be found?
A Page’s history includes previous versions of a Page within a Page group. These versions are created every time you save changes to a particular Page.
To find a Page’s history, click on:
- Edit Page
- Select a Page you would like to view the Page’s history for
- Under the Page settings, click on “Page history”
The active page version will be highlighted, as seen in the image above. Below the active version, you can find:
- All the previous versions of the Page
- By whom they were saved
- The date and time they were saved
You can also view how previous versions looked by selecting them in the Page history drop-down.
How to revert to an earlier Page version
To revert to a previous Page version, navigate to:
- Page history
- Select the version you would like to revert to
- Click on “Revert”