In this article, you will learn how to archive a Page Group
Please note that you must be either a Page group owner, editor or platform administrator to archive a specific Page group. To unarchive a Page group, you must be a platform administrator.
Archiving versus deleting
An important thing to note is that Happeo does not delete/remove Page groups completely. Instead, it stores them in an archive in case you want to bring them back (e.g. accidentally archiving a Page group).
How to archive a Page group
To archive a Page group, navigate to:
- A Page group you would like to archive
- Click on “Edit page”
- Navigate to the Page group settings (the icon that looks like a stack of papers)
- Select “Archive Page group”
- Click on “Archive”
Where can you find archived Page groups?
Archived Page groups can be found in the Pages tab within the Admin settings. There, you can view the owners of the Page groups, the sharing settings set and their status (in this case, they all have the status of “Archived).
If you like, you can also edit the archived Pages by clicking on the three dots next to them.
How to unarchive Page groups
To unarchive Page groups, you can navigate to:
- The Admin settings (click on your avatar at the top right corner)
- Click on the “Pages” tab
- Select “Archived”
- Click on the three dots next to the Page group you wish to unarchive
- Select “Restore page”