Break down silos by integrating Happeo with Google Chat
Happeo Google Chat bot helps you to show Happeo content in Google Chatrooms. Google chat bot requires 3 things to work (in order):
- Google administrators need to allow the installation of bots (more specifically the Happeo Google Chat bot) in Google Chatrooms
- For more information regarding the steps that need to be taken, please visit this article from Google
- Happeo administrators need to enable the Google Chat bot integration
- Channel owners/editors need to connect a Google Chatroom with the Happeo Channel of their choice
Enabling the Google Chat integration
- Open up the Admin panel > Integrations
- Click the enable toggle
- Follow the instructions
Enabling the Google Chat integration to a Channel
To enable the Google Chat integration to a Happeo Channel, you'll need to have Happeo Channel owner/editor permissions.
- Open up a Google Chat chatroom and add Happeo Chat bot to it. You can find how to install the Happeo Chat bot in Google chat here
- Open a Happeo Channel and go to its Channel settings. You will be able to see Google Chat under integrations
- A command will be displayed there. You can copy and paste it to the Google Chat Chatroom you wish to connect to
- Follow the link that appears in the Chatroom and that's it!