In this article, you will learn how to publish a Channel draft
Note: the feature of publishing drafts is only available for Channels owners and editors.
Save a draft of a post
Happeo offers the option to save posts as drafts which is only visible to you and the person you are posting on behalf of.
The option “Share draft” will publish it as a post in the Channel.
The saved drafts can be reviewed, edited or discarded on the right-hand side of the page within Drafts.
When you open My Drafts, you will be able to see the list of drafts that you have saved. Here you can either edit, post or delete the draft.
To edit a draft, you can:
- Click on My drafts or Channel drafts
- Select Edit
- Once you're done, you can click on Update draft
Publish personal drafts
To publish a draft you will need to:
- Click on My drafts in the drafts section of the Channel Sidebar
- Then, click on Edit
- And click on the arrow from the top right corner of the update draft button
- And then click on Publish
Publish Channel drafts
To publish a draft you need to be an editor or owner of a Channel. Owners and editors can see all the Channel drafts by:
- Clicking Channel Drafts in the drafts section of the Channel Sidebar
- Once the Channel draft view is selected, all the Channel Drafts will be loaded below the new post. You can publish a Channel draft by opening the post settings
- And selecting Publish