This article includes information about how to create a new Page group and add content to it
Page groups are groups of Pages that are related to a similar topic, department or location. Each Page group has an author as well as editors and viewers.
A couple of things to note
- Viewers cannot see unpublished pages
- Happeo Admins can view and edit every page when Admin Mode is turned on
- Two users should not edit a Page simultaneously. If this occurs, the user who saves the Page last will have the final edits visible on the Page.
How to create a new Page group
- Open Pages from the main navigation and click on Create New
- Then, add the name of the Page Group
- Give the Page Group a description
- And select the layout you want to use
The layout that you choose will be the same for all the Pages in your Page Group. The layouts that have been highlighted below are ones that contain Page navigation whereas the other two do not.
Additionally, you can always change the page layout later under the Page group styles.
After creating a Page Group you can start adding content.
Adding a hero image, changing the Page group and Page name
You can edit the hero image by clicking on the Page hero.
To change the Page group name, you can navigate to the Page group settings tab and change it under Name.
Lastly, to change a Pages name, select the Page you wish to change the name for, navigate to the Page settings and rename the Page under Name.
Adding Page content
Once you've made changes to the Page, you can see the blue Save at the bottom right. Save the Page by clicking on it – remember to save frequently! If you click Cancel all the changes you've made will be reverted.