In this article, you will learn how to add multiple Pages to a Page group and manage them
To do this, you can start by selecting the:
- Manage pages from the bottom of the right panel
- Click Add page
- Set the page name
- Click on Create
Pages can be managed from the same place. You can move a Page by dragging and dropping it where you want. If you want to archive a Page, click the three dots on the right side of the page and select Archive page.
You can also change the Page group landing page by clicking the three dots and selecting Set as landing page.
Copying a Page from a Page group into a different Page or Page group is handy for when you wish to duplicate Pages or use a Page as a starting point for a new Page.
- When you copy a Page into another Page, that copied Page becomes a subpage
- If you copy a Page into another Page group, that Page will become an individual Page within the selected Page group
- Lastly, coping a Page into the same Page group in which it resides will create a new Page
Additionally, you must be either a Page group owner, editor or a platform administrator to copy a Page from a Page group. Moreover, you must be an editor of the Page group you wish to copy the Page into.
How to copy a Page
- Navigate to the Page group in which the Page you want to copy resides
- Click on Edit Page at the top right corner
- Select Manage Pages at the bottom of the Page settings menu
- Click on the three dots next to the Page you wish to copy
- Click on Copy page to
- You can select the Page or Page group from the menu
- Click on Save
- This will bring you to the copied Page and the location you chose
- If you selected another Page as the location for the copied Page, please refresh your window to view the new changes